Netline is constantly exploring new technologies that will take our products - and your ideas - into the future. You'll be amazed at what you can do!
Netline offers a fast-forward environment for analytical and creative thinkers. Our organization is built on a foundation of outstanding talent and is committed to growing the skills of our workforce.
United in pride and shared goals, Netline employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver innovative solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential.
Signal Processing Engineer
NETLINE's R&D department is looking for a full time signal processing engineer in the following areas: communications and/or Direction of arrival/Localization. Development and implementation of algorithms upon various hardware platforms in areas such as: analysis and classification of communication signals, localization, etc..
- Sc. In Electrical Engineering
- Hands-on experience in definition and development of signal processing algorithms in areas: communications and/or localization
- Capable of passing secret level security classification
- Experience in SDR (software radio) – advantage
- Experience in jamming and/or localization systems – advantage
- Past experience in intelligence/Signal Corp's technological units – advantage
Real Time Embedded SW Engineer
• We are looking for a strong Real Time Embedded SW hands on engineer to join our R&D core business team. • Code development to our Communication systems. • Design and implementation for future product lines.
- Real time SW development at embedded environment experience.
- High proficiency in programming languages: C++
- Good knowledge and understanding of HW drivers: RS232/RS485, SPI, GPIO, FLASH
- Good knowledge in networking & networking protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, FTP
- Knowledge in Real Time operating systems
- Experience in Linux development - An advantage
- Experience with ARM Cortex M4 architecture - An advantage
- Knowledge of DSP fundamentals will be an advantage - An advantage
- Education: BSc/MSc from familiar universities - An advantage
We are looking for an independent sales person with high level of business acumen. • Expanding customer base through new markets & sales channels. • Promoting commercial transactions and meeting sales targets. • Manage and maintain on-going relationship with customers and related sales channels. • Lead and conduct operational requirements discussion with customers • Raising technical solutions to meet operational specification and requirements. • Prepare commercial proposals/RFI/RFP including integration of technical proposals. • Preparation of quarterly and annually sales forecast reports. • Dynamic work environment with many tasks, opportunities and teritories simultaneously. • Up to 30% traveling abroad
- At least 3 years experience in a sales & marketing position.
- Experience in driving the sales process from initiation of requirements until closing the deal.
- Deep understanding of the defense and HLS market with proven success – mandatory
- A pool of relevant channels will be a key to success.
- Technical background and high technical understanding: ability to study new fields – mandatory.
- Electronics Engineering or similar education - great advantage
- Excellent customer facing capability, including the ability to conduct operational and techno-operational discussions
- High level English - including technical writing & contract preparation.
- Additional languages - great advantage
- Excellent human relations and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Success driven and Independent