C-Guard RJ ManPack incorporates a wideband receiver that continuously performs broadband spectral analysis of the entire frequency range used by terrorists and insurgents for hostile comm’s and RC-IED radio detonation. Upon detection of a suspected transmission, a corresponding jamming signal is rapidly generated. When the jamming signal is focused on the threat frequency, jammer efficiency and range are greatly enhanced.
C-Guard RJ ManPack has a robust mechanical design - fully complies with military standards including sand, dust, rain, and shock. Optional unit colors: Black, Green, Desert sand.
C-Guard RJ ManPack is equipped with long mission-life rechargeable batteries (Li-Ion BB2590 or MR2791 according to customer's preference). C-Guard RJ ManPack can also be installed in a vehicle and powered by the vehicle battery.
Jammer programming is accomplished by connecting a laptop computer, loaded with Netline’s JCC (Jammer Control Center) software, to the jammer via LAN.
Reactive ManPack Main Features
- Covers all threat bands up to 2.5/3/6 GHz
- Addresses multiple concurrent threats
- Rugged compact design
- Rechargeable batteries - hot swappable
- Tested for radiation safety in ManPack scenario
- Compact shoulder mounted RCU
- Available versions include Active/Reactive/Hybrid
- Zeroize function to wipe sensitive data from system