Adverse uses of wireless technologies against critical infrastructure are widely diverse and include:
- The use of radio or cellular communications to control explosive devices
- Using surveillance tools to gain access toinformation and attack critical information assets
- Using wireless cyber tools to infiltrate networks and system and cause Denial of Service (DoS), saturateof sensors, neutralizesecurity systems, manipulate information and more.
Netline's Critical Infrastructure Protection solutions provide a full-scale solution to these threats. By combining Netline's abilities to Deny, Control and Detect most forms of wireless communications, customized solutions can be created to manage any organization's security risks.
This new paradigm for protecting critical sitesprovides an integrated holistic solution that mitigates wireless physical and cyber risks. These solutions protect:
- Information Systems
- Production systems (which may be controlled by SCADA)
- Power,water and air-conditioning infrastructure
- Security systems
- Communication devices such as smartphones
Critical Infrastructure Protection Solutions
Netline's Critical Infrastructure Protection solutions build on our in-depth expertise in surveillance solutions and electronic warfare to deliver custom solutions for Critical Infrastructure Protection:
- Communication Jamming systems that prevent unauthorized communications which could be used by hostile forces or for controlling explosive devices.
- Communication Control systems which enable interception, manipulation and situational awareness.
- Communication Detection systems which enable continuous (24/7) detection of unauthorized mobile and wireless devices in critical sites.
The solutions are easy to deploy and control, and provide a user-friendly, clear graphic status on demand.