The Netline Cellular Detection System is a robust contraband cellphone detection system for secure facilities. The system consists of highly sensitive cellphone detectors, installed in strategic places. The cellphone detectors are connected to a central PC running Netline’s NetSense software which provides real-time alerts upon detection of cellular activity.
Netline’s cellphone detection system:
- Operates without special approvals from regulatory agencies and wireless carriers
- Detects all types of communication (voice, text, data) from the phone to the cellular network provider
- Detects power on/off, and keep-alive (period update) transmissions
- Provides real-time alerts whenever cellphone activity is detected
- Meets all Local, State, and Federal regulatory requirements
|Cellphone Detection Sensors||Graphic User Interface|
Netline detectors are strategically placed throughout the facility to provide optimal coverage.
Each cellphone detector can cover a range from several to hundreds of meters (depending on configuration, cellular standards used, requirements of facility authority and environmental conditions).
Netline detectors monitor all existing commercial wireless technologies and can be remotely updated to include new standards as they are introduced (4G, LTE, Wi-MAX).
Enclosed in a durable, impact and tamper-resistant IP65 certified enclosure, Netline detectors are water and dustproof, and can be installed both inside and outside the facility buildings.
The NetSense software provides the authorities with online detailed information essential for easily locating and confiscating unauthorized cellphones.