- Conducting demonstrations, field trials and technical presentations to customers, locally and world-wide.
- Executing the technical and logistic pre-demo tasks.
- Supporting sales and marketing activities, as well as customer pacing activities.
- Practical engineer. B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering – an advantage.
- Proven experience of a least three (3) years as a field engineer \ presale engineer \ technical sales at the high-tech industry.
- Experienced with RF systems (cellular networks, radios etc.). Experience in electronic warfare systems – an advantage.
- Experience in customer pacing demonstrations, field trials and technical presentations. Previous experience in working with customers from the security and defense market- an advantage.
- Independent and resourceful, with Hands On experience.
- Willing to travel abroad (about once a month) and to acquire security clearance.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English. Fluent English- a must.