Job ID No. 19000031
- Develop & execute Manual and Automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Work with the development teams to identify problems and solve them.
- The QA engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process: responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to details
- Experience in manual testing for Desktop / WEB systems with emphasis on UI
- Experience in writing test documents STR, STD, STP
- Familiar with automated test development / code writing / Java / Selenium – Advantage
- Familiar with test management tools – Advantage
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries – Advantage
- Experience with network protocols (TCP, FTP, Wireshark) – Advantage
Send us your CV